By Deb Holcombe
Pumpkin Squares Recipe
1. Pre-heat oven to 375o F.
2. Lighly spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking oil, set aside.
3. Whisk the following ingredients together in mixing bowl:
1 15 oz can of solid pack pumpkin
1 cup sugar
2 large egg
1/3 cup vegetable oil
4. Set aside.
5. Combine the following dry ingredients together:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
6. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until well blended. The batter will be
7. Spoon into 9 x 13 baking dish and smooth/level the top as much as possible
8. Bake 20-23 minutes in oven until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
9. Cool completely.
10. Cut into squares and serve (with optional whipped topping).
Yields 18 squares