Spring is here! Don’t give bugs a reason to come inside your home. Bugs come inside for food, so let’s prevent this from happening with these simple tips!
1. Don’t invite bugs to the exterior of your home by keeping too much dense vegetation against the exterior of the home. Meaning cluttered potted plants etc. that you may water heavily. The plants and excess moisture attract unwanted insects.
2. Keep your doors leading outside closed as much as possible.
3. Sweep and vacuum frequently. Bugs love crumbs.
4. Keep your counters and surfaces clean and free of food, especially fruit!
5. Seal all food that you store in cabinets properly.
6. Keep the trash/garbage area very clean and remove trash often.
Tips provided by Jada Witherspoon