Prairie Flats Apartments
Affordable Family Housing
Located at 700 E. Oklahoma, Enid, OK
Managed by Excel Development Group
Features and Amenities:
- Range/oven,refrigerator,microwave and dishwasher included
- Washer and Dryer in every unit
- 2 and 3 Bedroom/2 bathroom
- All electric, energy efficient units
- Owner pays garbage pick‐up
- Grounds maintenance and snow removal services provided
- Two fully handicap accessible units
- Tornado Shelter
- Fitness Room
Click here to see Floor Plans
Click here to Pre-Apply Online
Click here to download Pre-Application (PDF)
Federal HOME regulations apply to some units at this property. Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Prairie Flats does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
For more information on Fair Housing call (800) 669‐9777.
Monthly Rent (Based on income & unit availability):
- 2-BEDROOM: $500.00-$550.00
- 3-BEDROOM: $575.00-$625.00
How Do I Apply?
For more information please call Excel at (800) 378-9366.
All applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than the Garfield County area median incomes listed below:
|50% AMI||60% AMI|
Income qualifications are based on gross annual income, which includes wages, pensions, social security, investment income, self-employed earnings, and other earned income, for everyone in the household (18 years and older). It does include earnings from assets such as: land, rental properties, stocks, bonds, savings or checking accounts, life insurance policies, royalties and other income sources.