Wilderness Falls I
Maintenance Free Living For Seniors 55+
Located at 31st & Barada Street, Falls City, NE
Developed by Excel Development Group
Property Managed by Excel Development Group
Features and Amenities:
- Two & three bedroom duplexes
- Four fully handicap accessible units
- Wheelchair friendly units
- Zero-entry design with private entrances
- All electric, energy efficient units
- Owner pays for water, sewer & garbage pick-up
- Grounds maintenance & snow removal services provided
- Smoke Free Housing
- Range/oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher included
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Breakfast counter
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Attached single car garage, with electric opener
- Pet Allowed – with Restrictions
Click here to Pre-Apply Online
Wilderness Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Federal HOME regulations apply to some units at this property. Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Annual income certification is required of all residents at this property. Ethnic background is required for Federal government recording purposes.
- 2 BDRM $485.00
- 3 BDRM $525.00
How Do I Apply?
For more information please call Excel at (800) 378-9366.
Applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than:
|50% MTSP||60% MTSP|
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective May 16, 2018